…Did I finally do something right then?
Really? Do you really mean it? Cause I want to spend my life with you too!
What the hell do you think? Are there many occasions people get on one knee for? Don’t answer that.
- "Why are you down on one knee?"
- "Is that a ring?"
- "Will you marry me?"
- "Yes. Yes, I will marry you."
- "I’m so sorry, but… no."
- "I’m engaged."
- "S/he said no."
- "You’re the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."
- "I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."
- "You can’t sit your Great Aunt Ruth next to your college roommate! What are you thinking?!"
- "Maybe we should just call the wedding off, then!"
- "I’m not sure if I want to have Readings at our wedding."
- "Do you have your vows ready?"
- "I want to hear your vows, so I’m prepared."
- "Dude, it’s your stag night! Loosen up!"
- "No. I love him/her, and I’m marrying him/her tomorrow. You can’t tell me you love me now."
- "Do you believe in the whole bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress before the wedding thing?"
- "Wow, I… you have never looked more… um, I’m out of words."
- "I’m so proud of you."
- "I love you, and I’m begging you now to marry him/her."
- "Are you ready to do this?"
- "I can’t, I can’t do this! I’m not ready."
- "He’s not there. He left. He’s not waiting for you at the altar."
- (or, alternatively) “She’s not coming. She left. She’s not meeting you at the altar.”
- "Couldn’t we have skipped the fuss and eloped?"
- "Vegas is starting to sound like a good alternative."
- "Miss/Mr ___, it’s time for your vows."
- "I OBJECT!"
- "We’re married now. I still can’t believe it."
- "I caught the bouquet!"
- (or, alternatively) “Did you just catch the bouquet?”
- "Well, that’s one way to kick off a marriage."
- "Our first dance as a married couple."
- "May I have this dance?"
- "So, you’re a lovely dancer and all, but do I still have to dance with your dad?"
- "Honey, stop drinking so much. We’ve got a honeymoon to get to after this, remember?"
- "I may have had too much to drink, but at least I’m having fun!"
- "That was one hell of a best man speech."
- "I love you, and I’m proud to be your husband/wife."
- "This ring really is beautiful. Not as much as you, but still beautiful."
- "We’ve got a plane/car to catch, come on!"
- "Are you really planning on carrying me across the threshold?"
- "I want to carry you across the threshold."
- "This place is gorgeous. It’s the perfect honeymoon spot."
- "I love you more than ever."
Something about a blowtorch and a ball gag but other than that not really.
Since when the fuck do you care that I heal fine?
Can I be out for another 5 more?
I’ll get legs eventually Levi. I’m sorry.
This website is literally the guidebook to writers everywhere. I always have it open when i’m writing a paragraph or a reply. Its genuinely got everything you possibly need, and not only that, but it also explains the correct use of punctuation and grammar, and where to use it. Its also full to the brim with prompts and such. Its great, seriously.